Well Maintained Property
Increased Cash Flow
Units sitting vacant too long
Repair charges are excessive
Inconsistent or late reporting
Poor communication or unresponsive
Unsatisfied tenants & high turnover
Constant distractions & stress
Negative or weak cash flow
High delinquent rent
Property falling into disrepair
What to expect when you partner with Professional Equities, Inc
Increased Cash Flow And detailed reports
Satisfied tenants and higher retention
Clear and timely communication
If you can’t get ahold of your property manager, imagine what renters are experiencing! We answer all calls and emails asap.
Peace of mind and a smooth partnership
We’re property owners just like you…
Here’s how it works
Schedule A Consultation
Get A Custom Proposal
Celebrate and relax!
24/7 Online Leasing & Rent Collection
Dedicated account & property managers
Want to know the latest at your apartment community? We can give you a dedicated name and a face to speak with.
Accurate & timely reporting
Payroll & HR Management
Real Estate Tax Appeal
Million in multifamily assets managed
Portfolio vacancy rate
Million in managed revenue in 2020
The highest standards
The most satisfied clients
PEI increased the value of our portfolio
Owner, Jersey Jennings, LLC.
Our occupancy increased week after week
We were experiencing 60-120 days of vacancy loss with our prior firm. Then we hired Professional Equities, Inc. to manage our portfolio. Our occupancy has increased week after week and our average vacancy time is under 30 days now. It was the best decision we could have made.
Executive Vice President, Jersey Jennings, LLC.
Satisfied tenants and Increased financial health
Board of Directors, Peace Villa, Inc.
Exceptionally well maintained
Rev. John S. Morton,
President GPVA Accessible Housing Board for Gateway 1 & 2
Frequently Asked Questions
What is your fee to manage my property?
What type of properties will you manage?
How do you handle evictions?
Evictions are a pretty big topic, so we’ve written a blog post about it. Click here to read it.
Why should I choose your company instead of another?
We are rental property owners just like you and we care about your investment like it’s one of ours!
We have owned and managed rental properties since 1969. Our commitment to you is to manage your rental property with the same level of care, skill, and professionalism as we do our owned properties. We have an executive Certified Property Manager (CPM®) who leads the operations. Every property manager that manages our properties receives the Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) designation. Our firm is and has been a long time Accredited Management Organization (AMO®) through the Institute of Real Estate Management.
We license with Yardi and utilize their Yardi Voyager property management system including Rent Café. Our accounting and financial reporting is robust, timely, and accurate. Our residents and prospective residents have the option to lease an apartment, renew their lease, pay rent, request maintenance, and communicate with us online 24/7. Many of our prospective residents lease online then will visit the property to tour their actual apartment after approval. Our e-document system allows residents to e-sign their lease and other documents and those documents are automatically stored on our system.
We communicate with you when it is necessary and we are available to you when you need to communicate with us. We have a fiduciary responsibility to our clients that we take very seriously. Not only will we fulfill our responsibility to you, we will work closely with you to ensure we understand your goals and objectives then develop a plan to meet those goals. Communication is key to effective property management, so there must be open lines of communication with our client.
We can handle all facets of property management. As the property owner, you may relax and just provide oversight. We will take care of everything.
Who answers the emergency phone calls at 3 a.m.?
What level of reporting will I receive and when will I receive it?
Our financial and property reporting is robust so we will discuss with you which reports are available to you and you will let us know what level of reporting you want. Usually, we send reports to our clients on a monthly basis by the 15th of the following month. We need time to reconcile bank statements and complete general ledger adjustments. Reports are emailed to our clients along with a brief operational summary.
Below are just some of the reports available to our clients:
• Comparative Income and Expense Statement – This report compares actual income and expense to the budget for period-to-date and year-to-date. It also provides last year’s actual for period-to-date and year-to-date.
• Balance Sheet – This is a statement of assets, liabilities, and capital of the property at a particular point in time.
• Trial Balance – This is a list of all general ledger accounts contained in the ledger of the business.
• Accounts Payable Report – This report details all payments made from the property operating account. It identifies the vendor, check amount, and general ledger description.
• Reconciled Bank Statements
• Property Rent Roll Report – This report will show a detail of occupied and vacant units, monthly rent amount, other charges, move in date, lease dates, tenant name, unit number, and balance due.
• Resident Delinquency Report – This report will show a detail of all past due accounts including unit number, tenant name, last payment made, and account balance.
• Unit Statistics Report – This is a summary of occupancy and rent by unit type.
• Reasons For Move Out Report – This report details all move outs, length of residency, and reason for move out.
• Annual Operating Budget – The annual budget is prepared by us in consultation with our client. The annual budget is sent to the client before the end of the fiscal year.
What kind of insurance is required?
What if I have more questions?
We’d love a chance to answer any questions you might have, just schedule a consultation.